Thursday, July 5, 2012

More great feedback from patients last month!

First class
 
The coffee's great.
 
Great Team
 
Feel cared for
 
Excellent, full information provided in a non patronizing way
 
Best dentist I've ever been to.
 
Very well run practice
 
It is the best experience I have ever had as a nervous patient.  I don't ever want to go anywhere else and would recommend you to anyone I know looking for another dentist.  Ps – I love the fish tank!
 
Dr Manju is excellent, very kind, friendly and gives you confidence.
 
Brilliant, Manju is the best dentist I have ever had.
 
Manju is very good, very friendly and communicates well and is also hilarious!
 
10/10 – Manju
 
Brilliant Dental Practice, brilliant service, makes me enjoy going to the dentist.
 
Manju is lovely, very friendly, I trust her, She explains treatment well.
 
Rob Endicott is excellent
 
Rob is very good, friendly, helpful & efficient
 
Rob is excellent, although new to the practice he knew all about my dental history
 
Communication with Rob was fine and his treatment was exceptional.
 
Rob Endicott – 100%
 
Rob Endicott, information given was clear, concise and friendly
 
Simon O'Neill – Brilliant
 
I rate Simon O'Neill very highly indeed, he always communicates information and advice expertly.
 
Simon O'Neill – good, always relaxed and friendly
 
Simon O'Neill – perfect
 
Simon O'Neill – a nice guy
 


Dr Rob Endicott
Restorative and Phobia Dentistry
Stratford Upon Avon

No comments:

Post a Comment